2017-2018 SISTER QUEEN PROGRAM OF THE MISS ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA ORGANIZATION
About the SISTER QUEEN PROGRAM
Our goal is to help young girls receive valuable training on how it is or what does it entails to be a queen. learn the responsibilities and get an idea on how it is to be a mentor themselves by being a part of our anti-bullying campaign called KINDNESS BEGINS WITH ME. It is our goal to help build leaders and or help those who are being bullied to find confidence and a sense of strength to identify why they are being bullied and how to overcome it. Our sister queens will shadow our current queens and director.
How old do you have to be to apply?
Open to Juniors ages 1-13 and Teens ages 14 to 18 years old.
Do you have to compete in a pageant?
Absolutely not. This is open to any girls who wants to learn how it is to be mentored by us or they themselves can mentor others. This is also a way for anyone to start learning about the beauty of being in a pageant. It can open doors for anyone to start preparing for it.
Here are other benefits of the Sister Queen Program
1. Improve life-skills
2. Improve Self-confidence and awareness
3. Improve Poise
4. Improve Character
5. Improve Leadership Skills
6. Learn from our Queens or Director
7. Learn pageant opening numbers and production flow
8. First hand experience of being a guest on stage or become a presenter
9. Take part in our photo shoot with fame photographer
10. Be in our pageant program book
11. You will get to choose where you want to be in our entire production
12. Meet other lovely girls
13. Receive a crown and sash as Ambassador