2018 MISS HISTORIC ORANGE and MISS HISTORIC ORANGE TEEN REGIONAL
Four things to look for when selecting a pageant to participate in, in Orange County California
1. A Regional Pageant is open to all California Residents and U.S. Citizen. We have several regional pageants this year.
PRIZE PACKAGE, $1,000 STATE ENTRY FOR THE WINNERS PLUS FREE STATE COACHING
Regional Miss - Competing in Swimsuit, Evening Gown and Interview (Ages 18 to 27)
Regional Teen - Competing in Sportswear, Evening Gown and Interview (Ages 14 to 18)
The winners will compete at the 2018 Miss California USA or Miss California Teen USA in December.
Regional Dates: March 26, May 21, August 13, 2017. APPLY HERE
2. The Biggest of all Regionals is the Miss Orange County Regional and Miss Orange County Teen Regional
This is a combination of all Regionals set for August 13, 2017
PRIZE PACKAGE, $1,000 STATE ENTRY PLUS FREE STATE COACHING Regional Miss - Competing in Swimsuit, Evening Gown and Interview (Ages 18 to 27) Regional Teen - Competing in Sportswear, Evening Gown and Interview (Ages 14 to 18) The winners will compete at the 2018 Miss California USA or Miss California Teen USA in December. August 13, 2017. APPLY HERE
3. If you qualify, you can actually apply to compete directly to the 2018 Miss California USA and Miss California Teen USA.
You do not have to win a pageant to compete however, you will need preparation help and coaching.
That is where our expertise will come in. Miss - Competing in Swimsuit, Evening Gown and Interview (Ages 18 to 27) Teen - Competing in Sportswear, Evening Gown and Interview (Ages 14 to 18) TO GET SOME INFO, TO HAVE THE APPLICATION FOR STATE, CLICK HERE
4. If you wish to apply for other pageants other than what I have mentioned above, for example pageants that have talent
competition, let us know so we can direct you. Apply Here. Please indicate "Pageant with Talent competition."
Regional Pageant Date: August 13, 2017 Preliminaries: Feb. 26, 2017, May 21, 2017
AT-LARGE TITLES MISS HISTORIC ORANGE OC
MISS HISTORIC ORANGE TEEN OC
A PRELIMINARY SELECTION FOR MISS ORANGE COUNTY REGIONAL and MISS ORANGE COUNTY TEEN REGIONAL
ABOUT OUR REGIONAL PROGRAM
We have two current programs for the City of Orange. One is our Miss Historic Orange and Miss Historic Orange Teen is a regional pageant and a preliminary to Miss California USA and Miss California Teen USA schedule for July 24, 2016, Sunday, Hilton Irvine. Apply Now.
OUR SECOND PROGRAM
Our next program is the MISS CITY OF ORANGE OC and MISS CITY OF ORANGE TEEN OC at-large titles for Miss Orange County Regional and Miss Orange County Teen Regional, scheduled for August 28, 2016, Sunday, Hilton Irvine. The contestants in this program will get a chance to compete at Miss OC Regional which is a preliminary to Miss California USA and Miss California Teen USA. Apply Now.
FINDING MISS CHOSEN CITY OF ORANGE OC and MISS CITY OF ORANGE TEEN OC: We are turning to the public to help us find our wild-card contestants. One Miss ages 18 to 26 and one Teen ages 14 to 18 years old will be chosen to compete at the Miss Orange County Regional and Miss Orange County Teen Regional on August 28, 2016, Sunday, Hilton Irvine, With NO ENTRY FEE (Rules and conditions apply). We are now accepting applications.
The Miss Orange County Regional is conducting an online search for two lucky contestants from the City Of Orange to join the rest of our contestants from California. This is a chance of a lifetime. Hopefuls must send us an email and include three current photos, a short resume and tell us why you should be chosen. Our panel of experts will review your submissions and the finalists will be announced based on creativity, personality and interview and will be posted on our Miss Orange County Regional Facebook Page. Our email is email@example.com. Good Luck! to all!
Contestants must be a U.S, Citizen, a resident or a student in California.
Female, single, never married, never had a child, never been pregnant, not a parent, Good Moral Character.
Miss: Ages 18 to 26 years old but cannot be 27 by January 1, 2017
Teen: Ages 14 to 18 but cannot be 19 by January 1, 2017.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR MISS CITY OF ORANGE OC NOW AVAILABLE:
We are now searching for a candidate to be chosen to join our amazing team as an associate director. To apply, please send us an email with your current photos, a resume and tell us why you should be chosen.
Apply today to be an at-large contestant for the 2017 Miss Orange County CA and Miss Orange County Teen CA Regional Pageant, Live! August 28, 2016 at the Hilton Irvine. Call 714.619.1085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ambassadors to "Kindness Begins With Me," Anti-bullying Campaign which is Orange County's fastest growing Campaign created by the Miss Orange County Organization. missoc.com. We are home to Miss California Teen USA 2012 Winner. For more information, contact our office, 714.619.1085, email, email@example.com. WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! WE HAVE A SPOT FOR YOU!
* A pageant that accepts ALL qualified contestants, no experience in pageantry necessary.
* With a Fair Environment in which young women compete not against each other but themselves, strive for growth.
* FREE CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM ASSESSMENT. How confident is your TEEN or MISS?
* Our pageant will build individual pride and greater self-awareness. Sometimes it is difficult for our teens to jump-start their progress. We will help encourage them through our pageant to be aware of their goals, skills and prepare for a better future.
* Our Pageant focuses on effectively communication skills and greater social awareness. We train our pageant contestant to speak in front of people comfortably, to share what they believe and to become an effective listener.
* Our pageant teaches our young contestants the importance of femininity. For those young ladies wanting to learn how to dress properly, to speak and act like a proper young lady, this is the pageant for you.
COMMUNITY SERVICE INVOLVEMENT
We all know that some of our teens don't have the opportunity to perform community service because of their schedules. This is a great time for our teens especially those who might have more than others to see what it is like for other people to struggle and by donating their time, they will easily understand the value of hard work and preparing for their future. We help our pageant girls learn the power of humility and dedication.
* We encourage our pageant contestants to find causes or issues they feel strongly about or feel a strong connection based on their personal experience.
* Each young pageant contestants who enters has different ideals and goals and strive hard in their personal quest for excellence.
MOST OF OUR PAGEANT CONTESTANTS HAVE NEVER COMPETED BEFORE AND THEY FIND IT WORTHWHILE.
We would like to think that each young lady walks away from our pageant a little more ready to face the world.
FREE ETIQUETTE CLASS
* Our pageant will help young ladies become more proper in how they eat, sit, talk, behave and communicate properly to their friends, associate and most especially to parents. We will teach them how to become princesses and queens.
Our weekly etiquette class will help improve their communication skills and proper wardrobe. With the rise of fashion magazine and television show, we will help them identify through our pageant, what wardrobe is proper and improper attire when in public. Start now! Our pageant will teach them life-skills.
PROPER COMMUNICATION BOTH SOCIAL AND INTERVIEW SKILLS
We all know that some young ladies these days have acquired inappropriate words or improper use of words because of the media, movies or television such as the use of the word "Like" in every sentences. Our pageant will help them communicate properly and effectively which is a great preparation for job interviews, college acceptance interviews, social communications and more.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO APPLY:
1. Click the apply button or contact us tab on top of this page and fill out the online form.
If the website online form is not connecting, simply send us an email with your contact info, full name, age, and address. We will send your the registration form by email.
2. Once we receive your application, we will review it. Once it is approved, we will either call you for a personal interview or invite you to come to our training facility for interview. The questions for the interview are get-to-know you type of questions.
3. You will be asked to send a current head shot and full body shot photo. It does not have to be professional. This is a chance of a lifetime so do not delay.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN COMPETITION EVENTS: (Main areas of competition)The main events that the contestants will be judged on are: Personal Interview, Swimsuit and Evening Gown. There is NO Talent Competition. The winner of the Miss Orange County CA and Miss Orange County Teen CA will represent Orange County at the State Pageant leading to National Competition.
WHAT IF I WANT MY CONTESTANT TO SHOWCASE HER TALENT EVEN IF THERE IS NO TALENT COMPETITION?
* We have a separate competition that is judged individually called the OC OPTIONAL COMPETITION where contestants can choose from over 30 individual optional events to compete from. They can compete in one or multiple optionals. This is one way to showcase your talent and receive a special talent award at the pageant. The scores from the OC Optional Competition will not be added to the main events but is judged separately.
You can contact our office by calling 714.619.1085 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot get a hold of us, the best thing to do is either text or send us an email. Hurry, space is limited.
KINDNESS BEGINS WITH ME Bullying can happen to all ages may it be young kids, teens or adults. "Bullying takes many different forms including physical threats or violence; name-calling and teasing; ostracism; and social attacks on someone’s reputation. People can bully others directly, in person; indirectly, such as by gossiping or ‘badmouthing’ by voice to others; or through any form of communication technology including talking on the phone, writing, texting, emailing, and recording. Bullying behavior occurs in schools, sports, youth groups, work places, social groups, senior centers, and online activities. It can occur anywhere people gather, either in the real world or the virtual world. Bullying takes place between people of all ages and walks of life. Young people who are being bullied are especially likely to feel trapped and alone because they usually don’t have a choice about where they live, go to school, or play." us adults, we can do something about it. Don't believe in rumors.