WHY YOU NEED TO VOLUNTEER FOR THE MISS ORANGE COUNTY CA ORGANIZATION
We are now looking to cast some pretty amazing roles that will play a major part in either our production, organization in general or help us with our volunteer work while promoting Kindness Begins With Me, anti-bullying campaign. You will be help build a team of fantastic volunteers for our special contestants! Join the MISSOC2016 TEAM OF VOLUNTEERS!
All official volunteers will get in free of charge during event day! It is very important that our production run smooth and that our amazing contestants compete to a loud cheering noise coming from our encouraging volunteers.
Choose from the following volunteer spots
1. Production day of the event
* Contestant House Mom
* Contestant wardrobe change Assistant
* Contestant Stylists
* Contestant hair and makeup team
* Dressing room house manager
* Stage Director
* Stage Assistant
* Choreographer Assistant
* Stage Interior Decorator
* Stage Lighting Assistant
* Stage Assistant Director 1
* Stage Assistant Director 2
* Music Manager
* Music Manager Assistant
* Front Desk Manager
* Front Desk Assistant
* Program Book Sales
* Flowers Sales
* Front Door Manager
* Front Door Assistant
* VIP Manager
* Regular General Admission Manager
* Queens and Titleholders Assistant Manager
* Script Manager
* Judges Assistant
* Judges Host
* Staff Host
* Guests Host
* Assist the Queens during crowning
* Flower sponsors provider
2. Volunteer Work:
Assist with our Kindness Begins With Me Appearance as a Junior Spokesperson
Help volunteer with us at events
Orange County is full of reality stars and famous athletes but the real stars on August 28, 2016 will be the pageant contestants in and around California competing in Miss, Teen, Junior and Ms.
Apply now and volunteer! Come be a part of an exciting pageant event to hit OC. We are seeing pageant volunteers with enthusiasm, hard working, Kind, patient, committed with a nice beautiful smile. Whatever your backgrounds, talents and experiences, there are plenty of volunteer opportunities for you! We can use your talent!
We will evaluate your work and priority with be presented and opened to those who are able to stay long hours and with the special skills that we can use or need. There is no financial pay for the volunteers but you will leave feeling excited and rewarded. Those who volunteered and are eligible to compete the following regional will get a chance to compete free of charge on their entry fee. (Rules apply - Must be able to use the privilege the closest regional pageant produced by Giselle Boone only). Lunches and snacks will be provided! You are our heroes!
Requirements for MISS OC VOLUNTEERS:
1. Must be at least 16 years old and up (16 and 17 years old will have limited obligations depending on their skills and personality)
2. Must be available at least 4 to 8 hours or more depending on the length of breaks in between.
3. Must pass a background check
4. Any obligations which require females such as dressing rooms etc. must be filled by females. Any obligations like tech support and stage work which requires lifting some minimal weights must be filled by men.
5. You must attend a training session
6. You must provide your own accommodation and transportation
7. Must be in good health condition
8. Must send photo and resume for credentials 9. No volunteers will ulterior motives
Types of Volunteer Roles:
1. Production and leadership roles
2. Corporate or group pageant volunteers
3. Individual volunteers for questions and answers and front of the line volunteers
4. Be a fan and cheer during the pageant!