RUNWAY WALKING LESSON Learn how to walk like a fashion model
RUNWAY WALKING LESSON: Learn how to walk like a fashion model
Giselle Boone is responsible for training a 16 year old who walked for Sherri Hill on 2/13/2017 name Jaanu Patel. Jaanu started training
with Giselle Boone in runway since February of 2016.
When Marilyn Monroe said: "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world," I am pretty sure she wasn't just referring to wearing the right size, style, color, heels of a particular pair of shoes. She is also referring to walking properly with them on. Feeling confident in walking with high heel shoes requiring walking the right way when you walk with your shoes on no matter how high or how tall your heels are. There is a certain ease and lack of effort when you walk with the proper techniques. Before you hit the catwalk, runway or even compete in runway or pageants, you must call Giselle Boone and take a few amazing classes. She will open your eyes on the techniques of walking properly while showcasing your amazing legs and feet. Because walking requires not just the footwork, she will also tackle the art of walking with confidence, good posture, body movements and more!
Giselle Boone had graced the fashion week all over the country through her amazing models and students. Her models had walked for New York Fashion Week, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week, LA Fashion Week, Style Fashion Week to name a few. She is also well known in the USA Pageant industry where her students had won state pageants.
DON'T WALK THE CATWALK WITHOUT CALLING GISELLE BOONE! Runway Coach Extraordinaire!
Start your kids early in learning the art of runway walk.
MODELING OR WALKING TECHNIQUES:
1. Heel and Feet Placement - Why you need to not look like your feet weighs a ton.
2. That darn leg action - Wearing heels require great leg action.
3. Distance of walking - Why do people look like they are taking forever to walk.
* Short baby steps looked timid and calculating. lengthening your stride.
4. Walking speed can make you or break you.
5. How to avoid leaning forward.
6. It will help to get the proper direction. Have you heard of linear walk?
7. The art of arching to put pressure on the inside of shoe rather on the outside. Duck Walk Vs. Pigeon Toe.
8. Your shoes should fit properly
9. Walking with confidence
* Confidence is the key but with proper techniques. Walk with purpose. Projection. Commanding. Be fierce.
10. Wear the right heel baby step
11. Body posture
*Posture is everything. Acting tall. The key is imagining a string that goes up from the top of your chest with
shoulders relaxed. You will make a strong impression.
12. Head placement
13. Arm swing & Eye Contact
14. Hand Movement
15. Hip Motion - The exact amount of hip swing will be based on what you are wearing. Swimsuit walks tends to have more hip swing
than a formal gown and so on. Designers will give you one hundred and one ways that they want to showcase their clothes. Think adaptability and not the bible of runway walk. You need to listen to what the designer want and not what you want. Learn to be flexible. Don't exaggerate.
16. Learn to walk in all sorts of heel sizes from baby heels to stilettos. Of course, I am referring to adult so you wouldn't want to put your really young kids in stilettos but if you want them to model and start early, 14 years old is a start.
17. Practice...practice...practice. Rhythm, Tempo, feel the music, have the right attitude. Channel your inner Diva!
PLUS MORE GREAT TIPS.
Private Classes for all ages:
Ages 3-6, 7-9, 10-13, 14-18, 19-26, 27 and up!
If you have ant questions or to schedule your private lessons, call 714.619.1085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill out the online form below. Please send us an email to make sure that we receive your online form. We would love to talk to you.