2018 MISS FULLERTON & MISS FULLERTON TEEN REGIONAL
2018 MISS HUNTINGTON BEACH TEEN REGIONAL, MARCH 26, 2017, Winner, Kaitlyn Chao, Miss Huntington Beach Teen USA 2018 and Henna Sanghvi, Miss Fullerton Teen USA 2018. Other Runner up, Alyssa Lange, Alexys Ungria, Aileen Alegria, Elyze Han.
2018 MISS HUNTINGTON BEACH REGIONAL, mARCH 26, 2017, Winner, Alondra Palacios, Miss Huntington Beach USA 2018 and Tiffany Rae, Miss Fullerton USA 2018. Other Runner up, Jamie O'Neal, Mackenzie Eden, Allana Marie Alonzo and Alondra Meraz.
MISS FULLERTON and MISS FULLERTON TEEN REGIONAL
A preliminary to the 2018 Miss California USA and Miss California Teen USA
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
Home to Miss Fullerton OC and Miss Fullerton Teen OC at-large titles to Miss Orange County Regional and Miss Orange County Teen Regional, a preliminary to Miss California USA® and Miss California Teen USA®. This is a wonderful selection process for young women run by women to promote KINDNESS BEGINS WITH ME, ANTI-BULLYING CAMPAIGN along with 'BE YOUR BEST SELF CAMPAIGN," which is a national young women campaign of mentoring, helping then find a voice and identify a way to use it positively, empowering, improving oneself to reach potential, improving skills to find gainful college entrants, public speaking skill development, show diverse talents, fitness and well being development, strive for scholastic achievements, courage while shining in trying to find new things, and challenge to break out of their own shells. The contestants will leave lasting memories, great friendships, greater sense of self, greater awareness to the needs of their community and possibly the regional crown.
FINDING MISS CHOSEN FULLERTON: We are turning to the public to find the wild-card contestants. One Miss (Ages 18 to 26) and one Teen (Ages 14 to 18) from Fullerton will get a chance to compete at the Miss Orange County and Miss Orange County Teen Regional on August 13, 2017, Sunday, Hilton Irvine. (Chosen winner will win a free entry to Miss Orange County Regional). Miss Orange County and Miss Orange County Teen Regional are preliminaries to Miss California USA® and Miss California Teen USA®. Interview is now in session. You must be available on June 18, 2016 for the first selection process.
The Miss Orange County Regional Organization is conducting an online search for two candidates to join our other contestants from Orange County, California. To be considered, hopefuls must email our office three photos and a resume. Please tell us why you should be chosen. Our panel of experts will select the finalists based on creativity, personality and interview. We will then post the photos of the finalists in our Miss Orange County and Miss Orange County Teen Facebook Page. Send your photos and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eligibility requirements and rules apply.
Regional Winners: Suzanne Perez, Miss Fullerton USA 2017 and Lauren Dorn, Miss Fullerton Teen USA 2017.
ONE STOP FOR PAGEANT IN FULLERTON
2018 MISS FULLERTON OC, MISS FULLERTON TEEN OC At-large titles for the Miss Orange County California Organizations scheduled for August 13, 2017, at the Hilton Irvine. We are now accepting applications and preparations are already under way all across Orange County. But before you settle down and compete in another pageant. just take a look at the most memorable moments in our Miss Orange County Organization and learn a bit more about one of Southern California's most excellent pageant.
"KINDNESS BEGINS WITH ME" ANTI-BULLYING CAMPAIGN CREATED BY GISELLE BOONE, MISS ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Inspired by her own experience of being bullied, receiving verbal harassment, threats of cyber bullying, and the constant battle to stand up against those who try to lower other people's self-esteem, Giselle founded the anti-bullying campaign called KINDNESS BEGINS WITH ME which is a program offering an after-school group talks. "In order to eliminate bullying, we will need to start from the roots, which is in our Elementary School." Giselle had been invited to several schools in Orange County delivering messages about the dangers of bullying including self-bullying.
KINDNESS BEGINS WITH ME, ANTI-BULLYING CAMPAIGN
ENVIRONMENTAL KINDNESS BEGINS WITH ME, GOING GREEN CAMPAIGN
* A pageant that accepts ALL qualified contestants, no experience in pageantry necessary.
* With a Fair Environment in which young women compete not against each other but themselves, strive for growth.
* FREE CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM ASSESSMENT. How confident is your TEEN or MISS?
* Our pageant will build individual pride and greater self-awareness. Sometimes it is difficult for our teens to jump-start their progress. We will help encourage them through our pageant to be aware of their goals, skills and prepare for a better future.
* Our Pageant focuses on effectively communication skills and greater social awareness. We train our pageant contestant to speak in front of people comfortably, to share what they believe and to become an effective listener.
* Our pageant teaches our young contestants the importance of femininity. For those young ladies wanting to learn how to dress properly, to speak and act like a proper young lady, this is the pageant for you.
COMMUNITY SERVICE INVOLVEMENT
We all know that some of our teens don't have the opportunity to perform community service because of their schedules. This is a great time for our teens especially those who might have more than others to see what it is like for other people to struggle and by donating their time, they will easily understand the value of hard work and preparing for their future. We help our pageant girls learn the power of humility and dedication.
* We encourage our pageant contestants to find causes or issues they feel strongly about or feel a strong connection based on their personal experience.
* Each young pageant contestants who enters has different ideals and goals and strive hard in their personal quest for excellence.
MOST OF OUR PAGEANT CONTESTANTS HAVE NEVER COMPETED BEFORE AND THEY FIND IT WORTHWHILE.
We would like to think that each young lady walks away from our pageant a little more ready to face the world.
* Our pageant will help young ladies become more proper in how they eat, sit, talk, behave and communicate properly to their friends, associate and most especially to parents. We will teach them how to become princesses and queens.
Our weekly etiquette class will help improve their communication skills and proper wardrobe. With the rise of fashion magazine and television show, we will help them identify through our pageant, what wardrobe is proper and improper attire when in public. Start now! Our pageant will teach them life-skills.
PROPER COMMUNICATION BOTH SOCIAL AND INTERVIEW SKILLS
We all know that some young ladies these days have acquired inappropriate words or improper use of words because of the media, movies or television such as the use of the word "Like" in every sentences. Our pageant will help them communicate properly and effectively which is a great preparation for job interviews, college acceptance interviews, social communications and more.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO APPLY:
1. Click the apply button or contact us tab on top of this page and fill out the online form.
If the website online form is not connecting, simply send us an email with your contact info, full name, age, and address. We will send your the registration form by email.
2. Once we receive your application, we will review it. Once it is approved, we will either call you for a personal interview or invite you to come to our training facility for interview. The questions for the interview are get-to-know you type of questions.
3. You will be asked to send a current head shot and full body shot photo. It does not have to be professional. This is a chance of a lifetime so do not delay.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN COMPETITION EVENTS: (Main areas of competition)
The main events that the contestants will be judged on are: Personal Interview, Swimsuit and Evening Gown. There is NO Talent Competition. The winner of the Miss Orange County CA and Miss Orange County Teen CA will represent Orange County at the State Pageant leading to National Competition.
WHAT IF I WANT MY CONTESTANT TO SHOWCASE HER TALENT EVEN IF THERE IS NO TALENT COMPETITION?
* We have a separate competition that is judged individually called the OC OPTIONAL COMPETITION where contestants can choose from over 30 individual optional events to compete from. They can compete in one or multiple optionals. This is one way to showcase your talent and receive a special talent award at the pageant. The scores from the OC Optional Competition will not be added to the main events but is judged separately.
You can contact our office by calling 714.619.1085 or email: email@example.com. If you cannot get a hold of us, the best thing to do is either text or send us an email. Hurry, space is limited.