Giselle Boone is one of the top Modeling and Runway Coaches in the country. Her 16 year old student who she met on February 2016 just walked for New York Fashion Week on February 13, 2017.
Giselle Boone is a manager for models. She has been on the forefront for training, cultivating and managing up and coming models who are trying to get in the business. She has been mentoring both female and male new models since 2000. Giselle is a resident of Newport Beach California and has had several models signed by a reputable modeling agency including a top 10 Los Angeles based modeling Agency called NEXT. Her model has gone on to model in Milan and New York Fashion Week.
Giselle Boone is a management expert for models with over 20 years of modeling experience and coaching. She places up-and-coming models in the industry with a legitimate and reputable modeling agencies. Her placement for interviews and go-see personal model appointments is 95%-98% for clients that complete her modeling workshop.
Giselle Boone would like to interview you and find out where your interest lie as a model and to show you what she offers and assist you in getting your modeling preparations which is the key in getting placed with an outstanding modeling agency. She starts the modeling screening workshop with your stat and photo submission followed by a personal interview at her Newport Beach Location. Her modeling screening is from Monday to Sunday and models must call to schedule an appointment. As with any career, there is a need to have knowledge, instruction and determination to succeed. We feel that her model screening and modeling workshop has a lot to offer in the way of gaining self-esteem for personal development as well as training her models for working with modeling agents. Her techniques in modeling will for sure elevate your status as a model and provide you with the versatility to walk with professionalism and immense knowledge in photo shoot.
Are you looking for a perfect headshot? Are interested in creating your look book or portfolio? Let Giselle Boone handle your photo shoot.
What is the purpose of Giselle Boone modeling screening:
1. To see how much knowledge you have in modeling in both runway and pictorials
2. To see how well you take instruction from others
3. To instruct you on what she offers as a modeling trainer and manager
4. To see how determined you are to do well in this modeling business.
Giselle Boone's goal as a modeling manager and trainer is that she didn't want you to spend any large amount of money on photos unless she knows that you are marketable and that your desire to succeed as a model is there.
Giselle Boone's modeling workshop is $195.
Here is what her professional modeling workshop entails:
1. Basic knowledge on modeling
2. Basic knowledge on the different types of modeling
3. Basic knowledge on runway techniques
4. Basic knowledge on photo shoots and commercial modeling
5. Basic knowledge on Life-style photo shoot
6. Basic knowledge on High Fashion photo shoot
7. Basic knowledge on Catalog photo shoot
8. Basic knowledge on all types of photo shoot
9. Basic knowledge on go-see
10. Basic knowledge on personality and communication skills with modeling agents, modeling agencies
11. Modeling movements. Giselle Boone will help guide you on complete instructions in front of the camera such as poses, natural movements. facial instructions, eyes and more.
12. Professional makeup and hair guide
13. During the course of the workshop, you will receive a written evaluation from your performance.
14. Photo shoot with 3 looks chosen by the model
15. The workshop does not include the hair and makeup artist.
Modeling Workshop preparation:
1. Come in wearing casual clothes. Make sure your hair is ready for the shoot and your skin is clean.
2. Come with no makeup.
3. Bring your own black or brown mascara. Bring your respective moisturizer that suits your skin.
4. Bring a notepad, ipad, notebook, pencil, pen.
5. Wear a light color nail polish and nothing too loud. No jewelry on hands.
6. Bring your favorite music during the shoot
7. Bring your clothes (3) and make sure that they are in a hanger. Bring a magazine with three favorite poses that you have chosen.
The photos should show different hands and arms positions. We will be doing headshot, 1/2 length and full body shoots.
8. Because of lighting, do